WHY FOS- TO THE PARENTS
The Faculty of Science at MUJ, consisting of four departments, is an active alliance of teaching faculty, staff, students and the management, that works as a community towards spreading knowledge and promoting excellence.
The Schools’ wealth of resources comes primarily from the belief and determination in following the Faculty’s vision. This includes an unparalleled amalgamation of talent among its staff, state-of-the-art facilities and support, to ensure that the students are given opportunities to experiment, take risks, innovate and work on their ideas. What binds us together is our strong commitment towards advancing in our fields of expertise. What also keeps us in co-ordination is our belief in working for a better future in Humanities.
We at FOS, promise you a world of knowledge, which enables excellence and innovation, while supporting our students – our greatest assets. We will provide a unique environment for students to grow under the guidance of experienced academicians and to acquire creative, innovative and technological skills combined with hands-on learning experience. The globally recognized degree and the international exposure offered by MUJ provides an excellent platform for student to develop their personality.
- Faculty of FOS has a strength of 68 faculty members and maximum have PhD qualification.
- Faculty members are the principal drivers of change through their direct involvement in every aspect of the university: academics, governance, research, and consultancy.
- They maintain the highest standard of teaching and mentoring. With diverse backgrounds as eminent academicians, researchers, entrepreneurs and industrialists, they motivate students to achieve excellence.
- Faculty members are active in the field of research and regular participants in international conferences and symposia. They contribute to international journals and collaborate with a board range of agencies to develop and execute consultancy projects.
- They serve one executive committees of a rich variety of organizations in both private and public domains.
- Along with academics, they also encourage students to take part in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Faculty Development – Personal Devlopment Allowance (PDA) is provided to encourage an environment of continuous learning and innovation amongst faculty, for conducting research and attending workshops, seminars, development programmes, lectures, etc.
- Regular faculty development programmes, Industrial and Training Sessoins are organized at University level.
- Teaching assistantships are provided to full-time research scholars.
Click Here and Know More about the FOS Faculty
SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS
MUJ Provides Scholarships and Grants to Students-Scholarship worth Rs. 3 Crores are offered to meritorious and deserving students. These include the TMA Pai Engineering Scholarship, TMA Pai Merit Scholarships for Engineering & Non-Engineering students, Rajasthan Merit Scholarships, etc. Scholarship & Reservation of seats are also provided to local region students.
Many scholarships are offered to PG students, as well as Teaching Assistantships to research scholars. Senior students are also provided grants for attending conferences and Seminars.
Click Here and Know More about the Scholarships and Grants
PROJECTS AT FOS
Networking with professionals in one’s area of study, areas immediately connected with it as well as distantly related to it is becoming increasingly necessary for his/her growth. One must have an attitude of inquiry, mastery & networking for career growth as well as for personal satisfaction. At Manipal University Jaipur, we take care of all the aspects to provide quality education and training to produce world class professionals.
International & National Collaborations at MUJ are therefore dedicated to academic synergisation and research association with Frontline Universities/Institutions. MUJ endeavors to provide opportunities to its students and faculty to stretch their wings towards global networking.
In short span of 5 years, MUJ has established National and International programs with many Institute/Universities in India and abroad.
Click here to know more about international collaboration, IAESTE and Summer Universities.
Click here to know more about national collaborations.
TRAINING & PLACEMENT
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL- MANIPAL UNIVERSITY JAIPUR
The goal of Training & Placement Cell is to provide employment opportunities and world class training to MUJ Students in Leading Organisations.
The Cell is well equipped with ample infrastructure in terms of auditorium for Pre Placement Talk, group discussion and interview rooms, Wi-fi campus for online exams etc.
Training and Placement Cell at MUJ is a well-established cell and conducts training activities for the final year students mainly focusing on Career planning, Personality Development Industry- Institute Interaction, off site training, guest lectures, Industrial visits, Campus placements, Entrepreneurship Development. In view of above Training and Placement Cell conducted various programs like Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, and Aptitude test etc to encourage students and to develop their skills. With a view to bridge the gap between industrial requirements and academic curriculum, experts from the various fields of engineering and management are invited to enable the students to know and understand the requirements of industries and accordingly prepare themselves for the future. As on today Sixty three (63) companies, both national and multinational, from all over India interviewed our Engineering students either for direct recruitment or through internship followed by placement.
Click Here to know more.
It arranges training for students in industries for 8 weeks at the end of 6th Semester and for 6 months in the 8th Semester. All the Engineering Department students undergo Six months training. The students of the college undergo their training at various prestigious organisations as, Maruti Udyog Ltd., L&T, Havells, DRDO, CSIO, Ericsson, Siemens, Reliance Group, HCL, Samsung, LG , Shree Cement etc. The students act as a channel of communication with industries.
Click Here to know more.