COURSE FEE REFUND RULES
REFUND OF FEE IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL OF ADMISSION
* Inclusive of course fee, but exclusive of caution deposit
The last date of admission for a programme is: October 30 2020.
** In case of (1) in the table above, 5% of the course fee paid by the student shall be deducted as processing charges from the refundable amount, subject to a maximum of Rs 5,000/-.
- Any student who withdraws from the course as mentioned in Sr. No. 5 in table above, will be required to remit to the University, in addition to the amount already forfeited, the tuition fee payable for the remaining period of the course.
- All refunds will be processed by the Student Finance Office of the University upon receiving the approval from the Registrar, based on the recommendation of the Director Admissions.
- Withdrawal requests after commencement of classes must be made in the application format, available at Director Admissions Office. The refund will be made only after the student has surrendered the ID card, original fee receipt and submission of the dues clearance certificate.
- In case of Foreign / NRI candidates, the refund will be made in accordance with Foreign Exchange Regulations / RBI as per the prevailing rates of exchange.
- Application and Entrance Test fees, once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fees shall be refunded to an eligible student within 15 days from the date of receiving a written application from him / her in this regard. (Subject to fulfilling the requirement specified in clause c) above as applicable).
- The above refund rule information is indicative only and Manipal University Jaipur reserves the right to make changes as per the notifications received from the concerned statutory / regulatory authorities from time to time. Any changes made, in the above will be updated on the website.